Hello Agent Sopkova! Why would you give yourself a 6.5? Are you currently using social media? What have you tried out so far?
Hi Shelley,I gave myself a 6.5 because although I use social media often, I know its capabilities extend far beyond my typical usage.I have a general knowledge of social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube etc. and I'm relatively comfortable when using it. That said, I dont' think I use it to its full potential, particularily in terms of metrics tracking and measuring its impact/reach. I'm functional but definately not on the cutting edge.
Wow! You should have no problem with what we'll have you do in this course then! If you want more info, you might even try looking at youtube for their instructional vidoes. They might have something there about using metrics etc.
Hello Agent Sopkova! Why would you give yourself a 6.5? Are you currently using social media? What have you tried out so far?
ReplyDeleteHi Shelley,
ReplyDeleteI gave myself a 6.5 because although I use social media often, I know its capabilities extend far beyond my typical usage.
I have a general knowledge of social media tools like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube etc. and I'm relatively comfortable when using it.
That said, I dont' think I use it to its full potential, particularily in terms of metrics tracking and measuring its impact/reach.
I'm functional but definately not on the cutting edge.
Wow! You should have no problem with what we'll have you do in this course then! If you want more info, you might even try looking at youtube for their instructional vidoes. They might have something there about using metrics etc.
ReplyDelete